Why do we collect personal information?
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Leader's Edge Training does not control or to the people that Leader's Edge Training does not employ or manage.
What kind of personal information do we collect?
Leader's Edge Training collects personal information for all of the following, but not limited to: when you register or create an account with Leader's Edge Training; when you place an order at Leader's Edge Training; when you use Leader's Edge Training products or services; when you visit Leader's Edge Training pages or the pages of certain Leader's Edge Training partners; when you enter promotions or sweepstakes; when you subscribe to a newsletter or desire to be added to our mailing lists for other products or services; when you correspond with us; and when you provide feedback in any of our online surveys.
Information that you provide may include: your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, product preference information, billing information, demographic information provided by you (such as language, gender and age, and, if applicable, content preferences and personalization information) and personal interests information. On occasion, we may ask for additional information to enable us to provide you with access to and use of certain information, materials and services. In the case of newsletters or mailing lists, you will be able to "unsubscribe" to these mailings at any time.
Leader's Edge Training may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
Leader's Edge Training automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Leader's Edge Training cookie information, and the page you request.
How do we protect your personal information?
Leader's Edge Training safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. To make purchases from Leader's Edge Training's web site, you must use an SSL-enabled browser. Leader's Edge Training uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on web pages used to complete a purchase. This protects the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it is transmitted over the Internet.
When do we disclose personal information?
Leader's Edge Training uses your personal information in the following ways:
- Delivery and billing for our products and services, and to communicate with you concerning your account and customer service issues. This may include verifying authorization of credit card usage before any purchase of content or services.
- Improve our product and services by providing personalized content recommendations, language and location customization, and/or personalized help and instructions.
- Ask you to participate in surveys about products, services, news and events.
- Offer you product upgrades, content, services and other training courses for you to purchase.
- Provide you with content, services, instructions, and a more personalized experience based on personal information, such as your language preferences, zip/postal code, country locations, and any content or other preferences you provide.
- Provide you with news, free newsletters, updates, targeted advertising, promotions, and special offers.
- Better understand how our products are used, including Web traffic patterns and what types of content are most popular with users of our products and services.